Saturday, February 28, 2009

Topsy Turvy

Originally from here

I had the loveliest day today, filled with so much magical shopping wonderful-ness I thought I should share it with all of your before hopping off to bed.

Even though there were things to taint it (ie, my friend completely cancelling on me in favour of sleep, and the incredibly annoying couple on the train who kept giggling and pinching each others faces (I dont get it either...)) today was on the whole filled with so much good luck I simply had to spend all my savings to keep it.

In need of some retail therapy today, my friend and I found a hidden garage sale tucked into a laneway, which was a veritable treasure trove of vintage and retro clothes. And all so cheap it was a steal! Everything there was under ten dollars, those people must have been crazy. I bought so much my shopping bags broke on the way home!

We hit another sale before that too, so all up I bought two pairs of jeans, a lovely black jacket, a top, a dress and a fantastic pair of shoes for $120 all up!

Plus, I finished my Frankie and hoarded the latest issues of Attitude and Vice, which I had not seen such a long time.

Crazy!

I may even need some photos to show you the awesomeness. But for now, I'm going to bed. Maybe tomorrow...

I hope you all had as lovely a day as I did.

xS

1 comment:

Joyti said...

Lucky you, to find the vintage/retro clothes!